A day of Dr Fabio Eden’s Life
- Dr Eden wakes up early morning. He starts drinking warm water (Minimum 37 ° C, 98 ° F, at least 2 litters in a row), in order to clean his intestines by running hot water through the body and make sure that the food he had the day before is completely out.
- Smile is Dr Eden’s best good morning, he reminds you that : We have no reason to be unhappy as everything has it worse and better side, so smile or life will make it worse for us !
- Dr Eden believes that everyone must create something every day. It could be writing, making bread, cooking, playing music, drawing and etc. The creative mind will never let the evil get into it…
- Then he starts working and of course drinking hot water throughout the day in order to wash away the last pieces of food inside the intestines from last day’s meal.Of course He eats nothing whole day. He has no urge or craving for anything inside his system besides a clean warm liquid ….called hot water. He does a fasting of 18 to 20 hours a day.For example: if he eats tonight at 8 pm, he will not eat anything until at least tomorrow 6 – 7 pm. Our body needs a rest every day….
- Dr Eden usually goes for his daily run between noon and 3 pm, which should be the warmest time of the day, and even in the heat of summer he still runs at the hottest time of the day. Heat is the best friend for our body as says Dr Eden. If someone avoids heat, it is because his body is overheating from inside by food he eats and all his organs are overcharged. That overheating is the start of all diseases. The simplest check-up for our state of health is to see how do we bear the heat and running. If we suffer and we have pain, those are signs of bad health, according to the space medicine. We do not need to do blood check-ups etc. Complete health is simply ability to run in the heat.
- Dr Eden also sometimes goes running in the early morning, when he had to work the whole night, then instead of going straight to sleep, he prefers running and keeping his sleep for the next night. He usually runs around 10 km which takes him around 30 min if not in a cold rainy or snowy day.He also sometimes runs 5 km, but of course with a faster pace, or 21 km ( half marathon). He can run the 5 km in around 13 min at his best time. He should recall that he does his best running during a very hot summer day (40-50 ° C, 110-120 ° F). One more prove that a healthy body does not fear heat.
- He insists, he eats nothing before his running and only 5-6 liters of warm-hot water.There must be an hour of cardiovascular physical exercise per day for everyone, says Dr Eden. Your heart must beat at least 27-28 pulsations per 10 second during the exercise and with a pick of 35 to 40 beats per 10 second….This body has been offered to you to carry your soul,
so you are responsible for it or you lose it.
- Then later at night, at around 7 – 8 pm, he starts some Tae Kwon Do training, or at least his usual stretching and physical stamina and muscles toning exercises inside his training area at home or wherever he is. That should last at least 1 hour.You must understand, these exercises are not always done, at the exact same time every day, or every single day, but at least 5 days a week and whenever he feels or finds his body receptive to it.He usually pushes his heart at every single exercise to above 40 beats/10 second (240 heart beat per minute). This is what makes his physical ability so amazing.He does it in every single running session, easily and without having any food inside his system if not just what has been taken in from the previous day’s rice or vegetables that he considers widely enough for all his daily exercises.
- Then around 8 pm he eats his daily soup, as a first meal after everyday 20 hours fasting. He boils together simple vegetables like : Cabbage, Celery, Broccoli, Leeks or Cauliflower… (Not more than 3 at once); and adds some salt, raw onion and garlic and then eat as a warm bowl of soup. The raw vegetable are just cooked enough inside the hot water. There is nothing wrong with cooking them because what we want from them are their minerals and they will be intact even with cooking. The main purpose of soup is to take hot liquid with minerals.After that he eats some rice or bread that he makes himself ( as one of his creation ) with some vegetables, mostly zucchini and eggplants, and with some lentils or chickpeas.Of course he sometimes, but very rarely, eats some cookies, or even some animal products, but probably all together 10 times in a year or if in any occasion where he is invited or so. In his daily life, it is what has been said here.
- Dr Eden spends, at least one hour a day, thinking and spending time with himself alone… that is his ”meditation”. That allows discovering more about yourself and mostly questioning yourself and correcting yourself if needed. …….Always look for solution for your problems in yourself before pointing anyone out.
- Then after 10 pm he usually starts writing and analyzing his daily research about human body and mind, and writes his personal publishing and books. He usually works until 2-3 am. In fact he does not sleep much as his brain is always active of creating and discovering new things about human body’s ability to self healing, resist to diseases and living with as least as he does a day and with so much physical and cerebral activity, a healthy and flourishing life.
Dr Eden stays always open to changes. Converse with his fellow neighbors, friend, or person and discover the new truth everyday…but he also knows how to stop a conversation if the person has no truth to talk about and is only repeating what he heard without any proof. Being open is not to listen to everybody and everything we hear. Dr Eden knows exactly how to distinguish people who talk with expertise from those who just talk to give their opinion.
A day with Dr Eden is, from the morning wake up, just perfecting every task that he has in hand. His days are just an end for something he started sometimes ago and a beginning for something new again today. Work on yourself, perfect yourself, and repair your attitudes and behavior everyday. Dr Eden’s life is all about self attitude improvement and retro-inspection. He says : Man has to first do exactly what he claims being right and mostly proved it by his own life that it works, before preaching it to others.
Professor FABIO EDEN
Physiology and Anatomy
Research center on aging
and life expectancy beyond 150 years